IRIS Legal’s new user group launches with over 600 users
IRIS Legal, the UK’s leading provider of legal software, has launched a new user group to provide a knowledge sharing forum for its customers and to collaborate with them on existing services and new product development.
The IRIS Legal User Group (ILUG) is open to all IRIS Legal customers and is free to join. Well over 600 of its users have already registered, with membership growing daily and including representatives across its solicitors, barristers, in-house and legal forms customer bases.
An ‘advisory group’ has been established to act as the executive board governing the ILUG and includes eight solicitor firms, a barristers’ chambers and an in-house lawyer.
Jitendra Valera, chief marketing officer of IRIS Legal, said:
“There was a clear need within our customer base to provide a forum for them to share know-how and have the ability to communicate and network with other similar users. Whereas previous user groups were limited to certain products and were restrictive for some of the smaller customers, the new IRIS Legal User Group will be fully supported by IRIS Legal and be free to all our customers.”
“Customers also wanted to proactively work with IRIS Legal and have a forum to provide feedback for enhancing our software and services as well as contribute on planning, strategy and development prioritisation. The IRIS Legal User Group will enable and facilitate this and help build an even closer relationship with our customers.”
“The ILUG will also have ‘sub-groups’ that will be formed around products, specialist areas or common interest groups such as cashiers, marketing, etc. These, together with the IRIS Legal Customer Portal and other social media platforms, will help in advancing the ILUG member community through promoting continuing education for its members and working towards the goal of business success through more effective use of the full potential of IRIS Legal’s software and services.”
The advisory group is made up of Alison Howell from Letchers Solicitors, Celia Richings at the National Trust, Chris Nelson at Ben Hoare Bell, Jaime Lockwood at Morrish Solicitors, John Dickerson at Anderson Longmore Higham with Bevis Rowntree, June Chiocchi-Smith at Morecrofts Solicitors, Macaila Patton at JMW Solicitors, Mike Powell at Gales Solicitors, Neil Douglas at Parklane Plowden, Paul Buckley at FBC Manby Bowdler and Jitendra Valera at IRIS Legal.
Notes for editors
About IRIS Legal
- IRIS Legal is a leading provider of software and services to partnerships in the UK & Ireland. We are a trusted supplier of legal technology to around 5,500 law firms, barristers’ chambers and coroners’ offices. More than 154,000 legal services staff use our products every day.
- We have more than 30 years of experience and have around 300 specialist staff located in three ‘centres of excellence’ in Cheshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We also have offices in London, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Our aim is to help our customers, from sole practitioners to large regional firms, improve overall partnership performance, specifically cash flow and profitability, by providing modern and easy to use tools to improve efficiency through better workflow, improved use of data and enhanced client service through an integrated approach to practice management.
- Our software portfolio includes practice and case management (including workflow); electronic forms; customer relationship management (CRM); business intelligence, skills and resource management; document imaging; HR & payroll and mobile solutions all underpinned by superior managed and hosted service offerings.
- IRIS Legal celebrated success at The Lawyer Awards 2012 by winning Best Technology Project for its delivery of hosted IRIS Meridian Law Connected to No5 Chambers.
For further information, interviews and photography contact
email@example.com 0161 927 3131